REPORT: Bill O’Reilly to Return to Television With Brand New Show

The ousting of Bill O’Reilly from Fox News was generating major headlines. Radio host Glenn Beck shared an email he received upon request from O’Reilly’s attorneys that suggests George Soros and Media Matters might be the reason advertisers stopped sponsoring The O’Reilly Factor.

And the truth is that they wanted him out because he was exposing too much!

But he might be back.

It was reported by the New York Post on Monday that the former Fox News host has been talking with Newsmax TV. They have been discussing the possibility of a new show.

It was reported by the Post’s Page Six website that Newsmax is also talking to former Fox News hosts Eric Bolling and Greta Ban Susteren about hosting their own shows on the network.


Bill O’Reilly, Bolling, and Van Susteren are speaking with Shawn Spicer, former White House Press Secretary, about the possibility of him hosting a show which is based on panel discussions regarding politics.

Smith’s source told her, “The thinking is, following a 6 p.m. news show, Greta would anchor the 7 p.m. hour, O’Reilly would be back at 8 p.m., and Bolling could smoothly continue on at 9 p.m. Spicer and his cohorts would go on at 10 p.m., with the later slot allowing the show to be looser.”

Western Journal reports:

Newsmax has a reach of approximately 50 million homes via DirecTV, Dish Network, various cable services and a handful of over-the-air channels across the country. Its programs also stream free online.

Despite having the highest-rated cable news show, O’Reilly was fired from Fox News on April 19, 2017 following an investigation into claims by multiple women over sexual harassment. Just weeks prior to O’Reilly’s dismissal, The New York Times ran a story claiming five women had been paid a total of $13 million to settle harassment claims against the anchor.

Since Bill O’Reilly was let go from Fox News, he has been laying fairly low, but there have been multiple rumors recently of him making a comeback to television.

One America News Network reported in June that they had offered the former Fox Host a show on their network. They rescinded the offer when O’Reilly’s agent never responded to them.

O’Reilly was said to be talking with Sinclair Broadcast Group in October in order to host a daily show that would last two hours. The show would be “syndicated via Sinclair’s network of U.S. broadcast stations. Sinclair owns more than 170 channels in 80 marks across the country. However, Sinclair announced in November it was not pursuing a deal with O’Reilly.”

O’Reilly was interviewed by radio host Glenn Beck last June, when he admitted that he did have interest in making a comeback to television, but only if he were to get a show on a competitive network.

“It has to be the right vehicle. It has to be a vehicle that’s competitive, because I’m having fun,” O’Reilly explained to Beck. “I never wake up and say, ‘Gee, I wish I could commute to New York City today for an hour and a half and walk into a tension-packed cauldron.”

Bill O’Reilly was the highest rated news commentator on Fox News. I guess the idea is, if you can take down the biggest guy, you can take down the entire network.
Luckully for us he might be back!
Share if you want to see Bill back on the TV screens!

Alex Hall

Alex D is a conservative journalist, who covers all issues of importance for conservatives. He writes for Supreme Insider, Red State Nation, Defiant America, Right Journalism,  Conservative US. He brings attention and insight from what happens in the White House to the streets of American towns, because it all has an impact on our future, and the country left for our children. Exposing the truth is his ultimate goal, mixed with wit where it's appropriate, and feels that journalism shouldn't be censored. Join him & let's spread the good word!