The press has never been so out of control and belligerent before the Trump administration. They will now do everything they can in an effort to undermine our President’s reputation among the American people. Especially CNN.
But when it comes to our former President they only report the things that are showing positive results about him!
Luckily we are here to report one huge news that the mainstream media failed to report when it comes to Barack Obama.
It’s Barack Obama’s special day! And Liberals made a big noise about the former president turning 57 on Saturday.
But do they know one huge fact? The Obamas are worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House in 2008.
According to AOL:
From speaking at events around the world to writing a memoir, and, most recently, signing a massive production deal with Netflix, Obama’s life after the White House has been full and very lucrative.
These endeavors — along with the six-figure pension all former presidents receive — have significantly contributed to Obama’s current estimated net worth of $40 million.
From the time he joined the US Senate in 2005 to the end of his presidency, Obama made $20 million alone from his presidential salary, book royalties, and investments, reports Forbes. And based on all the projects he’s taking on in just his first-year post-presidency, we can only expect him to make many millions more.
The Obamas entered the White House with a $1.3 million net worth in 2008. That has since grown to an estimated $40 million.
Here’s how they spend their money:
- The Obamas think long-term when it comes to their money. In 2007, Obama purchased Bright Directions age-based growth plans, each worth $50,000 to $100,000, to pay for Malia’s and Sasha’s college education. Malia started at Harvard last fall.
- The Obamas also made an investment in real estate. They needed a new place to live after leaving the White House, so they purchased an 8,200-square-foot mansion in Washington, DC, for $8.1 million after previously renting it.
- At the time of purchase, it was reportedly the second-most-expensive home in the neighborhood, right behind Jeff Bezos’ former textile museum turned mansion.
- In addition to their residence in Washington, DC, the Obamas still own their home in Chicago’s Hyde Park neighborhood that they bought for $1.65 million in 2005. They took out a $1.3 million mortgage on the home. It’s valued at about $2.5 million.
- The Obamas have also enjoyed several vacations since leaving the White House. They first headed to Southern California and eventually made their way to Necker Island, where Obama was spotted kitesurfing with Richard Branson.
- Obama also visited his home state of Hawaii and the island of Tetiaroa in French Polynesia, where he checked into a luxury resort called The Brando. A night there in a one-bedroom villa can cost anywhere from $3,034 to $4,318.
- The Obamas have also been spotted on David Geffen’s yacht with Oprah, Tom Hanks, and Bruce Springsteen; at a wine tasting in Tuscany; and river rafting in Indonesia.
- The General Services Administration is required to provide a former president with enough money to cover travel and business expenses, so it’s hard to say how much of their own money the Obamas spent on their vacations.
- Michelle has donned expensive designer clothes like pieces from Naeem Khan and a Versace gown worth an estimated $12,000 for special events as the first lady and unlike Melania, she isn’t paying for her own wardrobe!
Even though millions of Americans were struggling just to put food on the table, the Obamas spent our money to enjoy their lavish vacations!
The Obama’s spend the last 8 years giving nothing to the American people and spend a lot in return.
According to Democratic operatives contacted by Fox News, the Democratic base is furious with Barack Obama’s actions post office. for his endless and shameful tour of his millionaire and billionaire friends luxury homes.
Mainly for his endless and shameful tour of his millionaire and billionaire friends luxury homes.
“These trips are like the lifestyles of the rich and famous,” said Democratic strategist Pat Caddell before adding the obvious, “I think the Bernie Sanders wing of the party, when they see President Obama, whom they instinctively want to defend being the corporatist president, I think it makes the base uneasy.”
Ex-presidents, understandably and un-controversially, go on vacations immediately after leaving office. But the level of luxury the Obamas enjoy on their vacations is unprecedented for a modern-day president, say travel experts.
Share this and expose the Obamas!
Facebook removed almost every conservative page and decided to support the liberal cause so if you want to read and watch more real news from the conservative cause join us and on Minds, also don’t forget to invite your friends and family to support us in our battle against the fake mainstream media. Click on the following link to join us https://www.minds.com/USAConservative?referrer=USAConservative
Also, Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family and on your Facebook wall or other social networks that you use! Thank you.
Alex D is a conservative journalist, who covers all issues of importance for conservatives. He writes for Supreme Insider, Red State Nation, Defiant America, Right Journalism, Conservative US. He brings attention and insight from what happens in the White House to the streets of American towns, because it all has an impact on our future, and the country left for our children. Exposing the truth is his ultimate goal, mixed with wit where it’s appropriate, and feels that journalism shouldn’t be censored. Join him & let’s spread the good word!